Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Closet of Curiosities

Michelle Obama has made her thesis available online here, ending the mystery. Princeton had refused to release it until after the election. Entitled "Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community," it is surprisingly personal for a senior thesis. It seems to have been written under the auspices of one of the social sciences, and as an English major I don't think I'm qualified to critique it. I could comment on the writing, but I won't: that would be petty, wouldn't it?

But all of that aside, I think that her thesis should be irrelevant to her husband's run for the presidency. What are they gonna do next, dig up his daughters' preschool drawings? And I don't even like the guy. I think he's the AntiChrist. But fair play is fair play.

No comments: