Monday, July 16, 2007

Crazy Cubans

There was a time when the term "crazy Cubans from Miami" or "Miami Mafia" didn't phase me, maybe since I am not from Miami. Contrary to the beliefs of some, not all Cubans live in Miami. Anyway, I challenge any home owner in the United States to have his HOME and BANK ACCOUNT taken away at GUN POINT and NOT go crazy. I will give you a cigar!

Secondly, I would argue, that unless you have undergone the above (such as the Jews in Germany), you have absoulutely NO AUTHORITY to question any feelings that the exile community may feel.


Definitions:

Crazy= affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"

Thief= a criminal who takes property belonging to someone else with the intention of keeping it or selling it.

Okay, so recap, you take away Glover's home and money; then ask him how happy he is!


Lou

No comments: