Thursday, September 6, 2007

In Keeping With The Bovine Theme: A Round-up

Today's chemo day, so I'm outta here. Thought it would be a good time to clean house and post various brief items I've had floating around.


Found a trailer for Cuban Blood, one of my favorites. Can't post it, so click here. It really is a little gem of a movie, despite Harvey Keitel's accent and Bernal's presence.


Found this a while back in Newsweek, surprisingly, kinda reminds me of the days when they had a more factual perspective and I was a subscriber. It's an interesting take on the choice facing Cuba now.


I've posted on the dismal state of reading in America. Seems liberals read an average of one book more a year, a grand total of four. Sure enough, the left never misses an to belittle conservatives. Ex-congresswoman Pat Schroeder seized on that one. I'm no statistician, but I have to wonder whether the fact that most college professors are liberal helps them on that one. Anyway, there's a good response here.
And for a little bit of fun, what about a food fight? Click here.

No comments: