Monday, July 9, 2007

BUCL Campaign
Don't forget the candlelight vigil for the invisible ones on Monday Night in front of the Versailles at 8:30. Wish I were in Miami for that one. I've actually contemplated driving down there, but I don't know if I'm up to driving up the 75 in the dark. Maybe.


Che T-shirt alert! So I'm watching The Shooter last night, the one where one of the Wahlberg's is framed for an assasination, and then I see it. The doofy FBI guy is wearing a Che T-shirt. It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

Just in time for my propaganda post, there's another missive from the blogger in chief. Castro accuses the US of hypocrisy. Can't wait to see the rest of it. Tried to read it in Spanish, but its length rivals that of his speeches. The entire first section seems to be a retelling of US History, which I don't need Mr. Castro for, and my Spanish requires a truly concerted effort.

No comments: