Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Can't the Guy Do Anything Right?

No sooner had the lights dimmed on President Bush's speech than the usual suspects were back at work. First, perhaps it is because I am Cuban American, I found it beautiful, not that it is going to accomplish anything concrete. I don't know who wrote it, but it was masterful.

Having missed it live, I found the text on Killcastro. Thank you, Charlie Bravo. Then I turn to see how the media framed it and find only one article as of yet. Here's the title: "Bush offers oddly timed attack on Cuba's Castro brothers."

Read the text here. Read the article here.

1 comment:

Rafael Martel said...

The Herald Tribune's article is a distorted leftist view. On the other hand Bush-who I admire-is going to repeat the same thing that all others did. Only the Cuban people are responsible for their freedom.