Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sick of Sicko

I'm just biding my time here, reading about Egyptian mummies and the like, because I'm already sick of hearing about Moore's new movie. It's just being released, and I know what is to come. We'll all be hearing paens to Fidel's free health care system. I'll watch it on TV and spend countless evenings running to my computer to email CNN or MSNBC, maybe even Fox. I've already hit Time for their review. So before I go from slow simmer to boil, I am conserving my energy.

It seems that Cubans/Cuban Americans are always relegated to a Cassandralike role. We see the truth, but no one wants to know, at least no one who helps shape American public opinion.
Sometimes I feel like giving up, but I think that Cubans, even younger generations, are constitutionally incapable of letting yet another slight go by, so I will continue to be the mad emailer. (Pardon the pun.)

No comments: