Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Political Pulse?

It's come to my attention that PBS, doubtless counting on the particular bent of their habitues, is conducting a poll as to the fitness of Sarah Palin for the office of VP. When I first received an email making the rounds, the number of 70% nay. Since then the situation has reversed. I am not telling you what you should think. I leave that to the other side. But if you should happen to support Ms. Palin, and even if you don't, you can vote here.

In other election news, I ran into a woman with a McCain/Palin shirt today and almost had a fit of the vapors. The impact of this run-in was furthered when there were a handful of McCain supporters with signs at a busy local intersection. We, of course, beeped, setting off a crescendo of car horns. It was marvelous.

H/T fermi

No comments: