Thursday, July 26, 2007

Motorcycle Baloney!!

I want to start out by saying, "I dont understand. " How is it possible that a murdering executionist thug ends up on finger puppets and movies? My only consolation is that the finger puppet maker is probably an unknown Chinese laborer, making 3 cents per hour, and has never heard of Che Guevara.The movie maker or musician, born and bread in the US, spent millions just on the basis of reading someone-else's books. Did he research the facts? Did he want to know the truth about Che? Or did he want to just be cool, because everyone else is wearing the red t-shirts with a long haired dude on it?..... I ask you who is the real puppet maker in this story......?

Like my mom used to say it: "If you don't see it, it is because you don't want to see it.!"
There is no other place in history for a murderer other than a murderer! There is nothing cool about a muderer.
Stalin, Hitler,Himler, Manson, etc....

No comments: