Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Digest: On a Lighter Note

Marital Mystery. Try this one from FNC about behavioral TMI's in relationships. They missed one: never pick your nose in front of your partner.

Leviathan Lobster? Also at FoxNews is this cute large crustacean, newly discovered in the depths. At the risk of being flippant, wonder what it tastes like?

Lost Link? At last, the disappointment of my first visit to the American Museum of Natural History is righted. According to the Telegraph, the missing link may have been found in South Africa. I'm still trying to get over that genetic Eve. Oh,well, As long as it's not the Piltdown Man.

2 comments:

Yono Senada said...

RSLNK: Have some info on cigarrete prices you might find interesting at my site. I hope I don't ruin your day ... :(

rsnlk said...

Thanks.