Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Cane Not: The New TV Season

I'm sitting here posting and missing the next episode of Cane. I had to give it up since I made Packrat, Sr watch Bones and House instead of The National Geographic Channel. I think he's a little miffed that he missed the 12 deadliest animals in Africa of something to that effect.

Speaking of House, I'm glad to see that Chase and Allison are back in the picture, even if indirectly. The competition to fill their old positions is pretty amusing and generally works. It's looking good, and not a single reference to drug addiction.

In the supernatural being category, just when I was feeling overwhelmed at the loss of Saving Grace, comes Moonlight about a crime fighting, private eye vampire. Yup, a bit campy, particularly his rich boy fellow vampire pal, but it's fun. As one reviewer pointed out, he's got a great kitchen. It's all gonna depend on the writing here.

My favorite new show is Chuck. It's about a geek whose life is turned upside down when he is infected with superspy software by the guy who got him thrown out of school and stole his last girlfriend five years before. How cool is that "Herd of Nerds' car?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know I saw the premier of that show....I didn't really like it that much.